- Bitcoin price Wednesday is trading in minor territory in the second half of the session, down some 0.4%.
- BTC bulls are having some problems breaking down chunky supply barrier from $8000-8500.
- The noted barrier is the last major resistance ahead of $10,000 price return.
Spot rate: 7949.58
Relative change: -0.45%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing within a range-block formation, as it consolidates, breakout eyed.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Barrier running from $8000 – 8500 is causing some problems for the bulls in their move north.