FedoraCoin (CURRENCY:TIPS) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. In the last week, FedoraCoin has traded down 5% against the US dollar. One FedoraCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Gate.io. FedoraCoin has a market cap of $824,878.00 and approximately $8,214.00 worth of FedoraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $132.60 or 0.01685008 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00013001 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00061736 BTC.
FedoraCoin Coin Profile
FedoraCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2018. FedoraCoin’s total supply is 482,759,907,611 coins and its circulating supply is 212,269,865,434 coins. FedoraCoin’s official Twitter account is @TiPS_FedoraCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FedoraCoin’s official website is www.tipsco.in. The Reddit community for FedoraCoin is /r/FedoraCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FedoraCoin Coin Trading
FedoraCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FedoraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FedoraCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FedoraCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FedoraCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FedoraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.